Saturday, September 7, 2013

Grown Ups

Grown Ups


Grown Ups

Posted:

Grown Ups (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (Blu-ray)
By Adam Sandler

I loved this movie. The casting was great. All the characters were lovable and it reminded me of how I grew up as a kid. I thought it was definitely entertaining for people of all ages but especially those of us that grew up in a time where there were no computers, no cell phones, and we had to come up with our own games to entertain us. (without getting killed)It's an enjoyable, entertaining movie with a happy ending and it promotes spending time together as a family and the importance of good friends. What more could you ask for?? I highly recommend this movie. I saw it twice and I can't wait to see it again.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2