Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review: Coyote Ugly

Review: Coyote Ugly


Coyote Ugly

Posted:

Coyote Ugly (DVD)
By Piper Perabo

I went into this film with not one clue as to what it was about. I had heard Jessica Simpson was up for a role at one stage and assumed it was to be your typical teen-flick for young, annoying girls - I was dead-wrong. As a huge movie fan, and one who enjoys strong stories like Seven and American History X, I can assure you that it takes a lot to impress me. I'm not saying this is an original story, or that it packs a punch like those two films, but it certainly is an enjoyable film with strong characters that you really come to like very quickly. Maria Bello is fantastic as the straight-talking owner of Coyote Ugly, and Adam Garcia plays a sweet and noble comic collector to perfection. Don't trust the reviews that say this is crap - the story is solid, the cast is flawless and the music will have you out to buy the soundtrack in no time.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2